CSC Noida Recruitment 2015 – 2016 for Graduate Freshers – Apply Online. CSC Job Vacancies in Noida for freshers as Customer Support Associate Position. Candidates with MCSE Certification will be preferred. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply for position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Customer Support Associate|
- Exp: 0-2 Years experience in Desktop and laptop related troubleshooting
- Candidates with MCSE Certification will be preferred
- Certification in ITIL
- Ability to work in 24/7 shift Environment
- Experience in working on Remedy.
- Experience in Semi tech/ISP troubleshooting.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Tracking SLA performance and requesting agents to expedite response / resolution process to maintain the required SLA.
- Validating the closure
- As part of this role, person is required to provide 24X7 support on service desk responsibilities
- Providing L1/1.5 assistance to the client users
- He/she would also need to create incidents from the emails received from the users
- Working as the first level contact to the users, he/she would be required to work on stringent SLA guidelines.
- Provide basic level troubleshooting on Windows 7 and XP machines
- He/she should have experience on desktop and windows application troubleshooting
- He/she would also be required to route unresolvable issues to next level of support
- Working on a leveraged model the resource would need to support more than one account
- Knowledge on MCSE/MCSA will be an added advantage
- He/she should have a good aptitude towards troubleshooting an issue by thinking in multiple directions
- Should possess ITIL lifecycle understanding
- He/she should have working knowledge on Remedy (primarily Incident Management)
- He/she is required to have good communication skills – both verbal and written
- He/she should be able to quantify the impact of application problems. And then should be able to provide solutions
CSC Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs