|Company Name||American Express|
|Experience||0 – 5 years|
|Job Role||Dispute Analyst|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
|Salary||2,25,000 – 3,75,000 P.A.|
- Review the disputed claims of AmEx card holders.
- Analyze and decide on accepting or rejecting a disputed claim.
- Respond to all customer queries in a timely and comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Deliver to the employees, customer and shareholder metrics as per goals.
- Highlight issues through feedback and recommend changes in workflows, procedures, service levels, based on customer demands to meet their needs and ensure quality service is given at all times.
- Analyze complex information and make sound decisions.
- Balance customer interests with the interests of American Express.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work in a fast paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking and navigation in a windows environment.
- Analytical mind & attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Amex card product would be preferred.
Related Fresher Jobs:
- SISA Job Openings for freshers as Associate Software Developer – Apply Online
- Sitel Hyderabad Walkin Drive for freshers – 6th to 9th October 2015
- Genpact Walkin Drive for BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech freshers – 6th to 10th October 2015
- Data Infovision Walkin for BE, B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc Freshers – 6th to 10th October 2015
American Express Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
American Express Walkin Details:
Walk-In Date: 7th to 9th October 2015
Walk-In Time: 11 AM
Walk In Venue:
Address 2: BF-1 , 3rd floor , Above HDFC bank nearest metro Tagore Garden gate no-1, New Delhi -110027.
Address 3: E-2/7-8 Second Floor, Near Subway, Above VLCC, Main Market, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi. 110017.