|Company Name||American Express|
|Experience||0 – 5 years|
|Job Role||Dispute Analyst|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
|Salary||2,25,000 – 3,75,000 P.A.|
About American Express Company:
American Express for 8th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. We ranked 1st in Financial Services, 1st in organizations using analytics to drive Employee Engagement and 1st in best companies Engaging Frontline Staff. We also ranked 2nd in best companies Developing People Managers. We ranked 4th in best companies for Diversity and Inclusion and 4th in best companies for Rewards and Recognition.
- Review the disputed claims of AmEx card holders.
- Analyze and decide on accepting or rejecting a disputed claim.
- Respond to all customer queries in a timely and comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Deliver to the employees, customer and shareholder metrics as per goals.
- Highlight issues through feedback and recommend changes in workflows, procedures, service levels, based on customer demands to meet their needs and ensure quality service is given at all times.
- Analyze complex information and make sound decisions.
- Balance customer interests with the interests of American Express.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work in a fast paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking and navigation in a windows environment.
- Analytical mind & attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Amex card product would be preferred.
Related Fresher Jobs:
American Express Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
American Express Walkin Details:
Walk-In Date: 24th to 30th October 2015
Walk-In Time: 11 AM
Walk In Venue:
American Express Commercial Block -3,
Zone-6, DLF City Phase-V,
Gurgaon 122009, Haryana.
BF-1 , 3rd floor ,
Above HDFC bank nearest metro,
Tagore Garden gate no-1,
New Delhi -110027.
E-2/7-8 Second Floor,
Near Subway, Above VLCC, Main Market,
Malviya Nagar, New Delhi. 110017.