Amazon India Job Openings for Graduates in Bangalore - Apply online. Amazon Job Vacancies in Hyderabad for Graduates as Quality Assurance Manager position. Openings For Freshers At Bangalore Amazon. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Amazon Placement Papers
|Company Name||Amazon India|
|Experience||0- 3 years|
|Job Role||Quality Assurance Manager|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
- Lead the QA function for TRMS individual site, managing QA Specialists.
- Monitor and report on Quality metrics, deep dive and identify trends/root causes
- Support the team of QA's aligned in achieving their goals through continuous coaching and feedback and regular 1:1's
- Drive projects and Kaizen culture in team/site/function. Drive closure of projects picked by QA's, assists them in their activities and support their effort by liaising with other functions for implementation and prioritization.
- Maintain high performance culture and improve metrics for bottom performers thru standardizing processes and QA efforts
- Determine location/function requirements by conducting deep-dives and detailed root cause analysis on the audited data. Identify opportunity areas work with Ops and Training teams to fix identified issues.
- Act as POC for Ops and training teams for any Quality team related activities.
- Ensure 100% audit and feedback closure to investigators through QA's and ensure timely delivery of reports and dashboards to stakeholders.
- Contribute to employee engagement in TRMS through Learning and Development initiatives on quality front.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Successful track record leading Quality Assurance activities.
- Negotiation and influencing skills; able to listen to and persuade others based on sound logic.
- Goal driven, target orientated, able to step back and look at the bigger picture.
- Ability to deep dive/analyze customer related data and draw conclusions leading to improvement initiative recommendations and long term Quality strategy.
- Demonstrable proficiency of Microsoft Office including Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint. Experience with SQL and HTML formatting is a plus.
- Professional approach to working with colleagues at all levels, in distributed and local teams.
- Ability to communicate effectively across different channels with team members in the network.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including an ability to communicate with all levels in the organization (technical, business, executive).
- Motivated to work on own initiative.
Amazon Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
How To Apply For Amazon:
Share This Job Opening...!!