100 Job Openings in Noida – Tata BSS Walkin Drive From 23rd October to 30th November 2015. Tata Business Job Openings in Noida for Freshers as Technical Support Executive. BE, B.Tech, BCA freshers are eligible to attend this drive. BPO Freshers Jobs 2015 in Noida. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
|Company Name||Tata Business Support Services|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, BCA|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Technical Support Executive|
|Salary||1,00,000 – 1,25,000 P.A|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
About The Company:
Tata Business Support Services (TBSS) was set up in 2004 to address the huge internal customer service needs of the Tata Group companies. It endeavours to be a long term partner in addressing all aspects of the outsourcing requirement of its clients. We cater to multiple industry verticals and provide multi channel service delivery including voice support in 10 different languages out of our world-class centers at Pune, Hyderabad and Mohali in India & USA centres at Florida and Ohio.
- B2B Process
- Networking Profile
- Have to handle calls from the enterpriser customers
- Coordinate with the backend team to close these complaints.
- 24*7 rotational shifts for Males/ General shift (7 am – 4pm/ 9am -6pm) for Females
- Candidates will be on role of Tata.
- Candidate should be a technical graduate( Technical Diploma).
- Candidate should be good in communication skills.
- Should have good hand on typing skills.
- Freshers can also apply.
Tata Business Service Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Freshers Jobs:
Tata Business Support Walk-in Details:
Walk-in Date: 23rd October to 30th Noember 2015
Walk-in Time: 11 AM – 2 PM
A-37, Gate No-5
Nr mamura Mandi,
Contact Person: Mr. P. Mehrotra – HR