Xchanging Walkin Drive for freshers from 21st to 25th September 2015. Xchanging Recruitment in Bangalore for B.Com, BBA, BA, B.Sc freshers. Interested and eligible candidates can attend this drive. There are 20 vacancies for associate position. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
|Qualification||B.Com, BBA, BA, B.Sc|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
About The COmpany:
Xchanging, PLC is listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE: XCH) and is one of the largest and fastest growing organizations provide Business Processing, Technology, Infrastructure & Procurement Services internationally for customers in almost every industry sector. With a wide range of industry service offerings to a large customer base across 48 countries and employing over 8,500 people, Xchanging is a truly global company. Xchanging has its presence in 10 Countries (UK, Germany, France, Italy, USA, India, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia and Japan) across 50 Delivery centres.
- Complete Client / Underwriting account review
- Having complete knowledge and control on client / UW accounts, understanding and tracking of all receivable and payable funds including premium, return premium and claims settlements.
- Knowledge in generating different BOB / WCD reports and review to prioritize the day by day work
- Premium collection for due balances and timely settlement.
- Following up with clients/UW via email, calls towards collection of funds well within the warranty/SDD period and settle to underwriter
- Effective management of correspondence/queries
- Making sure to review all received correspondences and priorities day by day work
- Making sure to action all correspondences received from Clients/Underwriting team well within time frame
- Funds Allocation and reconciliation & follow CASS5 rule
- Making sure to allocate all received funds on timely manner
- Making sure to pay-out all payable return premiums/claim settlements well within set standard.
- To perform complete account review before pay-out to avoid any possible funding scenarios.
- Managing the best overall client account status
- Collection of funds within short period of time & having minimal / zero on-account fund
- Detail understanding of general insurance process.
- Lifecycle of Insurance, terminology & should be able to articulate well on the subject.
- Good Knowledge in Basic Math functions.
- Good Communication, Analytical skills & aptitude skills.
- Pro-active, efficient & business thinking.
- Any Graduates from Regular College with 60% and above.( Graduates from Banking & Insurance / Commerce / Business Administration are preferred )
- Candidates with backlogs are not eligible.
- Willing to work in uk shifts.
- Immediate joiners are preferred
Xchanging Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
Xchanging Walkin Details:
Walkin Date: 21st to 25th September 2015
Timings: 10 AM to 12 PM.
SJR iPark EPIP Area,
Whitefields Bangalore, 560 066.
Contact Person : Carol Fernandes