Textron Job Openings in Bangalore for Freshers - Apply Online. Textron Recruitment in Bangalore for freshers as Associate Analyst Position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Job Role||Associate Analyst|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
This resource will be part of the E-Z-GO SAP Team which supports the E-Z-GO’s SAP Solution. His/hers primary task will be to define, develop, maintain and support the SAP Objects to support the SAP solutions at E-Z-GO. The successful candidates will be joining to work on some exciting SAP technical projects along with a great opportunity to collaborate and learn with our talented teams.
- Design, develop, code, and test complex programs for SAP modules and functions using ABAP programming language.
- Recognize the critical elements of complex application problems, develop and evaluate data, determine solutions, and make logical recommendations.
- Review functional specifications, Create technical Specification and develop ABAP/SAP technology based solutions.
- Integration testing, Performance testing and Regression testing of the solutions.
- Interface effectively with customers, vendors, and peers.
- Understanding the overall architecture of the solution.
- Work closely with US onsite IT / business user teams- as needed to triage/ trouble shoot Various production support escalations.
- Strong in one of the programming languages (C/C++, Java, OO, ABAP)
- Strong in SDLC concepts, RDBMS concepts and SQL/PL-SQL, Data Structures.
- Good listening and influencing skills; a strong customer focus is a must.
- Strong Analytical, Logical Reasoning and Problem Solving skills.
- Self Starter and willing to learn many new skills on the job
- Willing to work flexible hours as the job demands
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to work within a matrix organization consisting of Business Unit, COE, consulting, and contract employees.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline with an IT focus is preferred
- Fresher of 2014 or 2015 Batch with minimum of 70% aggregate in High School, Intermediate and Engineering.
- Candidates who have worked on live projects during their summer training or B.E. / B. Tech projects will be preferred.
- Candidates who have completed SAP ABAP Certification / Training from ATOS / Siemens / CDAC / from any SAP Training Partner will be preferred.