Testing Jobs in Bangalore - EFI Hiring for BE, B.Tech freshers. EFI Recruitment drive in Bangalore for freshers as Associate QA Engineer position. Thorough understanding scripting languages like Java, VB scripting, Python Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Job Role||Associate QA Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
- Plan, develop, and execute software testing tasks for Print MIS related applications developed using various technologies including Internet technologies (Java, relational databases, XML, web services, etc.).
- Create and execute Test Cases and automation scripts, Report status and defects.
- Producing and prioritizing bug reports
- Reproducing bug reports from the field and writing clear steps to reproduce
- Running cross platform testing (Windows and Macintosh)
- 0-1 years of software testing experience
- B.Tech / B.E Degree in computer science or similar discipline from a good engineering institute in India.
- Thorough understanding scripting languages like Java, VB scripting, Python.
- Experience with selenium automation will be preferred.
- Strong problem solving ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great team player and experience in working with distributed teams
- Must be motivated; a self-starter, results oriented individual with a successful track record.
- Strong technical aptitude and experience with the software tools and techniques
EFI Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs