Java Developer Job Openings for Freshers in Ericsson Gurgaon. Ericsson Recruitment in Gurgaon for freshers as Java Developer position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply online for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Ericsson Placement Papers
|Job Role||Java Developer|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
About The Company:
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
CoE RM, BUSS R&D Gurgaon, India is part of the Global Ericsson organization with development centers in Chennai and Gurgaon. We are responsible for product development of Ericsson Next generation charging system and have association with Ericsson Research. The existing setup as we work today was established in late 2012. The development unit in Gurgaon has longer experience in product development since 2004.
- Hands on Experience in Java, Multi Threading, Collection F/W, J2EE.
- Knowledge of REST/Web services
- Good knowledge of OOAD principles, Design patterns and Database.
- Good knowledge of SW Tools.
- Experience in application development on Linux platform.
- Experience of developing system/application architecture/framework
- Must have good analytical Skills and aptitude to learn new technologies and cross-function domain
- Experience and ability to work in a distributed environment, different time zones and cultural diversity
- Must be a good team Player
- Knowledge of Telecom Systems specifically repated to CRM, Product Catalog, Billing etc.
- Worked with OSGi.
- Worked with Cassandra (or any other no sql db).
- Java scripting
- Knowledge/Exposure of SW development methodologies like XP, Scrum, Agile.
- Should have good coaching and mentoring skills.
- Write design related documents such as System Architecture Description, Implementation Proposal for a system or subsystem within the project.
- System design, coding and basic testing (both functional and non-functional) for his/her system/sub system and pertaining to product feature, Product customization and Trouble reports.
- Should consult System Architect/Sub System Architect and mentor designers concerning methods, procedures, and standards to be used during design, development, and testing phase.
- Should provide inputs to Configuration Manager regarding setup and maintenance, Software build and packaging.
- Participate in peer reviews, formal inspections; recommend improvements and product/feature demonstrations.
- Assist perpetration and coordinate Function, Non Function testing and Error resolution.
- Maintain process compliance. Propagate processes and ways of working (WoW) awareness in the team contributing towards processes and technical innovation.
Ericsson Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs