IOS Senior Developer Job Openings Noida – LSquare Technologies. LSquare Recruitment in Noida for IOS Senior Developer Position. Candidates must have 2 to 4 years of experience in IT field. BE, B.Tech, MCA graduate are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through below provided link.
|Company Name||LSquare Technologies|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Experience||2 – 4 Years|
|Job Role||IOS Senior Developer|
About The Company:
- Candidate will be responsible for independent development for ipod\iphone applications
- Responsible for prototyping, designing, coding, implementation of iPod\iPhone applications.
- Understanding existing code, design documents and functional specifications of the products.
- Debugging and identifying any technical problems that arises over the time in the existing products.
- Uploading the game/application to App store and make changes if any suggested before and after approval from Apple.
- Work independently, solving problems and eliminating obstacles as they appear. Participate in regular meetings (over Skype) to communicate status, risks, and requirements with the associates.
- Hiring new resources or picking resources from existing employees to build his team of apple developers.
- Expertise in Objective C, Cocoa, XCode, Interface Builder, iPhone simulator, SQLite.
- Strong understanding of C\C++ and object oriented programming languages.
- Good user interface development experience on Mobile Application development.
- Objective-C development experience using iPhone\ipod SDK by Apple’s Model / View / Controller guidelines
- Knowledge of Data structures and Algorithms, Threads and Memory Management on apple devices.
- Candidate will be responsible for independent development of iPod\ iPhone applications.
- Experience on Apple configuration utility and profiles configurations. Experience of pushing applications on AppStore. Delivered atleast 5 applications on respective app store with their links
- Experience in integrating iPhone applications using Web Services (SOAP) and processing data (XML).
- Solid coding practices including good design documentation and unit testing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Technical Round
- HR Interview