Intel Jobs in Bangalore for Application Developer freshers. Intel Job Vacancies in Bangalore for Application Developer Position. BE, B.Tech freshers are eligible to apply online for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Intel Career Registration Link
|Company Name||Intel Technology India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||Application Developer|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
- Develop Applications using ANAPLAN, as per the given requirements
- Provide necessary application support & maintenance for Anaplan Applications
- Quality Related Tasks like Test Case Preparation and Unit Testing for Anaplan projects.
- Documentation of User Training Manual, Technical Design Document etc
- Flexibility to work across multiple time zones and may require 24/7 support
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Good Knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Good Communication Skills
- Able to work independently or in a team environment
- Fast Learner to new functions and processes
- Bachelor's of Engineering with IT / Computer Science / Electronics and Communication
- Must have completed BE in 2015; CGPA should be 6.0 and above
- Above 80% in 10th and 12th grades
Intel Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
A Brief about Intel:Intel Technology India Pvt.Ltd focuses on creating innovative products that advance the next generation of technology. Intel with its strong technology heritage, provides an opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology, pushing the boundaries of innovation and transforming the way people live and work.
You can also see: Intel Jobs for Fresher
Related Fresher Jobs:
How To Apply For Intel:Apply Here
Share This Job Opening...!!