Freshers walkin Drive in Aon Hewitt Noida from 28th to 30th September 2015. Aon Hewitt Recruitment in Noida for freshers as Team Member position. B.Com, BBA, BHM, BA, B.Sc Freshers are eligible to attend this drive. AON Hewitt Career Opportunities In India. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
|Company Name||AON Hewitt|
|Qualification||B.Com, BBA, BHM, BA, B.Sc|
|Experience||0 – 2.6 years|
|Job Role||Team Member(non – Voice)|
|Industry||BPO / Call Center / ITES|
About The Company:
Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human capital consulting and outsourcing solutions. The company partners with organizations to solve their most complex benefits, talent and related financial challenges, and improve business performance. Aon Hewitt designs, implements, communicates and administers a wide range of human capital, retirement, investment management, health care, compensation and talent management strategies. With more than 30,000 professionals in 120 countries, Aon Hewitt makes the world a better place to work for clients and their employees. For more information on Aon Hewitt, please visit www.aonhewitt.com.
- Experience: 0 – 2.6 years of previous experience in back office preferred.
- Should be comfortable with 24*5 shifts.
- Should possess excellent communication skills.
- Eligibility Criteria: Graduate in B.A/B.Com./B.Sc(Except IT,Computer Applications,)/BBA/BHM,only ARTS & SCIENCE GRADUATES WITH FINAL SEMESTER RESULTS MUST APPLY!
- #NOT APPLICABLE -BE/ MCA/ BCA /B.Sc(IT),BCA/BSC Computer science/B.Tech/ B.Ed/No Full Time MBA-Not Applicable #
- Candidates who have already applied, can apply only after 3 months.
Aon Hewitt Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Freshers Jobs:
Aon Hewitt Walkin Details:
Walkin Date: 28th to 30th September 2015
Walkin Time: 11 AM – 1 PM