BPO Jobs in Chennai HCL Walkins for freshers from 22nd to 24th September 2015. HCL Recruitment in Chennai for freshers as Health Care-Voice Process position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
You can practice: HCL Placement Papers
|Company Name||HCL Technologies Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 4 years|
|Job Role||Health Care-Voice Process|
|Industry Type||KPO / Research / Analytics|
|Salary||1,75,000 – 4,00,000 P.A|
- This position is responsible for providing customer service support and collections via phone calls.
- Outbound calls to insurance companies, end customers and perform eligibility verification, obtain prior authorization, requesting missing or incomplete payer information; perform collection of the past due/delinquent amounting a timely manner.
- Inbound calls handling would require working as part of a team, delivering a first class, professional customer service using a range of communication methods to ensure that where possible customer enquiries, payments and complaints are resolved at the first point of contact
- To assess and resolve enquiries, requests and complaints, primarily on the telephone, to ensure that customer enquiries are resolved at first point of contact.
- To use sound judgment and take decisions within established procedures for each service request including logging, processing and progress chasing enquiries, adhering to agreed Key Performance Indicators, Service Level Agreements and quality standards to maximize customer satisfaction.
- To provide customers with product and service information and up sell wherever raised by customers in their interactions.
- Manage and update account wise customer interactions daily generated via work flows and queues.
- Achieve key/critical performance targets
- Ensure efficiency measures are met in accordance with performance targets and process guidelines
- Participate and works as a member of the customer service team.
- Use business tools and updates from industry knowledge to identify problem areas and document business requirements via various updates and training sessions.
- Maintains effective work procedures as per client process work flows and HCL policy guidelines
- Adhere to US healthcare compliance measures.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Should possess neutral accent and good adoption to US culture.
- Ability to resolve customer queries in the first point of contact.
- Focus on delivering a positive customer experience
- Should be professional, courteous, friendly, and empathetic
- Should possess active listening skills
- Ability to multi task.
- Capable of handling fast-paced, innovative, and constantly changing environment
- Should be a team player.
- Ability to contribute to the process through improvement ideas.
HCL Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
You can also see: HCL Jobs For Freshers
Related Fresher Jobs:
HCL Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 22nd to 24th September 2015
Walkin Time: 10 AM
Navin WSS Towers,107,
Land mark: Near Casino Theatre