Aspiring Minds Job Openings for IOS/Android Developer – BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech. Aspiring Minds Recruitment in Gurgaon for IOS/Android Developer Position. BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech graduate are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through below provided link.
|Company Name||Aspiring Minds|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Job Role||IOS/Android Developer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
About The Company:
- Good understanding of Android / iOS platform.
- Knowledge in design and coding on iOS &/or Android Programming is preferable.
- Developing Mobile applications for in-house platforms and products, on Android and iOS.
- Knowledge of Core java, Android SDK, Eclipse, JSON, SQLite, iOS environment, COCOA, object C, Push technologies.
- Exposure to multi-platform tool like phone gap.
- Should be able to implement advanced features like Apple and Google Notification Services.
- Should have relevant Knowledge in Xcode, iOS SDK, Objective C, Java, Objective C and C .
- Bug fixes and improved functionality in Android and iOS app.
- Should have relevant Knowledge in developing Mobile application using HTML5, Databases and framework like Phone Gap/Cordova.
- Java programming experience a plus
- Excellent computer science fundamentals, with knowledge of data structures and algorithms, a must.
- Good Knowledge in handling JSON and web services based integration.
- Good exposure Android Application Components and UI design.
- Good exposure on Debugging and proficiency in using Android Tools.
- Should be able to connect to external services via XML/JSON RPC or SOAP.
- Agile development experiences a plus.
- Knowledge in Developing Reusable Apps & in Standard and Commonly Used Iphone Sdk Framework.
- Responsibilities will include the full lifecycle of mobile application development, architecture, design, coding, and debugging of mobile applications
- Should have relevant Knowledge in integrating BT devices to Mobile Applications on iOS and Android and Network communications on these platforms.
- Good knowledge of software development processes.
- Good knowledge in OOPS concepts.
- Good knowledge of Cocoa Framework, Objective-C, Xcode.
- Proficiency in JSON, XML, REST and Java Technologies.
- Knowledge in developing Windows and Windows phone apps.
- Positive attitude, excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of GPS and location based services is a plus.
- Knowledge of iOS, BREW, Windows Mobile/Mango applications a plus.
- Resourceful, flexible, and adaptable. You have a “killer instinct” to get things done. You motivate those around you by your own contribution, commitment to quality, professionalism, leadership and teamwork.
- Online Test
- Face To Face Round