Aspiring Minds Job Openings for IOS/Android Developer - BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech. Aspiring Minds Recruitment in Gurgaon for IOS/Android Developer Position. BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech graduate are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through below provided link.
|Company Name||Aspiring Minds|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Job Role||IOS/Android Developer|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
About The Company:
Aspiring Minds was started by alumni of IIT and MIT (USA) in 2007. Its advisory panel consists of Prof Tarun Khanna of Harvard Business School and Dr. Una-May O'Reilly of MIT, USA. It works with corporates in multiple sectors ranging from IT, ITeS to hospitality, retail and microfinance. Some of its clients include HCL Technologies, Axis Bank, Accenture, Genpact, Accor Hotels, Sapient, Ericson, HP and many more. Its flagship test AMCAT has been taken by more than 2 million applicants across more than 4000 institutions. It regularly publishes research reports on the employment ecosystem in India, which have been covered in leading print media like The Economist, Business Standard, Economic Times, etc. It was rated by Business Week as one of world's 25 most intriguing startups.
- Good understanding of Android / iOS platform.
- Knowledge in design and coding on iOS &/or Android Programming is preferable.
- Developing Mobile applications for in-house platforms and products, on Android and iOS.
- Knowledge of Core java, Android SDK, Eclipse, JSON, SQLite, iOS environment, COCOA, object C, Push technologies.
- Exposure to multi-platform tool like phone gap.
- Should be able to implement advanced features like Apple and Google Notification Services.
- Should have relevant Knowledge in Xcode, iOS SDK, Objective C, Java, Objective C and C .
- Bug fixes and improved functionality in Android and iOS app.
- Should have relevant Knowledge in developing Mobile application using HTML5, Databases and framework like Phone Gap/Cordova.
- Java programming experience a plus
- Excellent computer science fundamentals, with knowledge of data structures and algorithms, a must.
- Good Knowledge in handling JSON and web services based integration.
- Good exposure Android Application Components and UI design.
- Good exposure on Debugging and proficiency in using Android Tools.
- Should be able to connect to external services via XML/JSON RPC or SOAP.
- Agile development experiences a plus.
- Knowledge in Developing Reusable Apps & in Standard and Commonly Used Iphone Sdk Framework.
- Responsibilities will include the full lifecycle of mobile application development, architecture, design, coding, and debugging of mobile applications
- Should have relevant Knowledge in integrating BT devices to Mobile Applications on iOS and Android and Network communications on these platforms.
- Good knowledge of software development processes.
- Good knowledge in OOPS concepts.
- Good knowledge of Cocoa Framework, Objective-C, Xcode.
- Proficiency in JSON, XML, REST and Java Technologies.
- Knowledge in developing Windows and Windows phone apps.
- Positive attitude, excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of GPS and location based services is a plus.
- Knowledge of iOS, BREW, Windows Mobile/Mango applications a plus.
- Resourceful, flexible, and adaptable. You have a “killer instinct” to get things done. You motivate those around you by your own contribution, commitment to quality, professionalism, leadership and teamwork.
- Online Test
- Face To Face Round
Related Fresher Jobs:
How To Apply For Aspiring Minds:
For Similar Kind of Fresher Jobs: Click Here