Amazon Job Openings in Bangalore – Web Development Engineer. Amazon Job Vacancies in Bangalore for freshers as Web Development Engineer position. Candidate should have minimum 1 year experience in IT Field. Openings For Freshers At Bangalore Amazon. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Amazon Placement Papers
|Company Name||Amazon India|
|Experience||Minimum 1 Year|
|Job Role||Web Development Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
- When a potential customer views the website or uses an app, web service calls are made to our systems, which then decide which advertisement to show, and provide it back to the app or website. We mine the large amounts of customer behavior data, and website content to determine the best ad to show. When the customer clicks on that ad, he/she gets redirected to Amazon or to the advertiser site. We have systems that monitor the customer actions as they make purchases, and we initiate payment to the Publisher or Developer for enabling the transaction.
- In other words, you will be working on products and solutions that enable us to place highly effective advertisements on a variety of Publishing sources, websites, Mobile apps, Tablet apps, gaming devices, TVs etc. You will be competing in a cutting edge space with other Advertising giants like Google, Yahoo, Facebook and a Microsoft with your products, and have tremendous business impact.
- As an Engineer working in the Associates team, you will be dealing with high transaction systems and web services supporting thousands of transactions per second. These systems and services generate terabytes of data that needs to be handled for transactions and analytics. We are not tied to one technology. Instead, we use what is best suited for the purpose. All of our systems tend to be loosely coupled, communicating using synchronous and asynchronous messaging, leading to a classic distributed processing architecture. We are looking for talented SDEs who enjoy working on creative algorithms, building large-scale systems and who thrive in a fast paced fun environment. Knowing Java or C++ and Object-oriented Design is a must. Knowledge and experience with distributed computing environments is essential. A background in distributed data computing using technologies like Map / Reduce and Hive is highly desirable.
- Writing high quality code, participating in code reviews, designing/architecting systems of varying complexity and scope, and creating high quality documentation supporting the design/coding tasks.
- Participating in team meetings, stand-ups, and architecture/design discussions.
- Identify areas of improvement in our frameworks, tools, processes and strive to make them better. Evaluate our success metrics and evolve our reporting systems.
- Participate in the roadmap definition for the team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- 1+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Strong experience of at least one modern programming language such as Java, C++, Python with strong base in object-oriented design and development
- Experience with relational databases and SQL queries.
- Solid coding practices including unit testing, peer code reviews, and a preference for agile methods
- Sharp analytical abilities, proven design skills, excellent communication skills
- Experience mentoring and training others on complex technical issues
Amazon Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs