Jobs in Bangalore – IGATE Walkin Drive for Graduate Freshers from 4th to 8th May 2015. IGATE Recruitment drive for freshers as Trainee Associate – Finance & Accounts Position. B.Com, BBA, BBM, MBA candidates are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the IGATE recruitment drive.
Also Check: iGate Placement Papers
|Qualification||B.Com, BBA, BBM, MBA|
|Experience||0 – 6 Months|
|Job Role||Trainee Associate – Finance & Accounts|
- Experience Required: 0-6 months
- BE / B.Tech /MCA/MSc / M.Tech candidates are not eligible to apply
- Demonstrate a high level of commitment to service quality and teamwork within the unit/department.
- Demonstrate analytical capabilities while performing tasks
- Adhering to established policies, procedures, and compliance which result in a satisfactory audit rating.
- Resolves issues & roadblocks in execution and timely escalation to manager.
- Candidate will be responsible for day to day transaction processing for a Finance & Accounts process
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Typing 35-40 wpm without errors
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- Candidates willing to work in Night Shifts only need to apply
- Selected candidates must be willing to sign an employment Agreement of 2 years as per the company policy
- Candidates should have minimum of 50% in X, XII, Graduation with not more than 3yr gap in education and /career.have minimum of 50% in X, XII, Graduation with not more than 3yr gap in education and /career.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
iGate Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 4th to 8th May 2015
Walk-in Time: 2:30 PM to 4 PM