AMCAT Syllabus 2018-2019
AMCAT Syllabus 2018-2019 and AMCAT Exam Question Paper Pattern 2018-2019 For CSE, IT, ECE, EEE, Mechanical, Civil: Aspiring Minds conducts AMCAT Exam for engineering freshers who are seeking IT jobs. The objective of AMCAT test is, it will grade the students who took the exam based on their performance. If you can get good score then you will get interview calls from big MNC companies like Tata Consultancy Services, Infosys, Accenture, Mindtree, Cognizant, Wipro, HCL and many other small and medium companies. In overall AMCAT test will increases your chance of employment. Give a try to this test if you are trying for a job in IT industry. Every month over 50,000 job seekers are taking the AMCAT exam. More than 10,000 job openings are added to AMCAT every month. AMCAT exam fee is 990 plus taxes (please check official website for latest fee information).
AMCAT Syllabus 2018-2019:
The AMCAT test syllabus consists of various sections/modules which you can choose according to your profile or education background. There are certain modules which are compulsory for everyone (Language and Aptitude Modules), whereas others are optional. During the test, you will be given an option to select any two domain-specific modules. It is recommended to that you go through the module description and befitting job profiles before you go to take the AMCAT.
What is AMCAT Test?
AMCAT Full Form: Aspiring Minds Computer Adaptive Test. AMCAT is an employability assessment test to assess the aptitude, reasoning technical skills and job-specific domain skills of job applicants thus helping recruiters identify the suitability of a candidate.
Who are Eligible to Write AMCAT ???
- Students who have completed MBA or pursuing final year of MBA are eligible
- Candidates who have completed Engineering in any Branch or in the final year of Engineering
- Graduation completed candidates or the candidates who are in the final year of the graduation
How to prepare for AMCAT Exam???
To crack AMCAT exam in the first attempt, you need to prepare well for the written exam. For that, you need to have proper preparation plan. Find the below effective preparation tips to crack AMCAT exam.
- Check amcat exam dates.
- Check amcat syllabus for your branch (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Mechanical, Civil etc.)
- Collect AMCAT sample papers or previous papers.
- Practice online AMCAT mock tests.
Which Companies Recognize AMCAT Score 2018-19
Nowadays many IT / software companies are recruiting candidates based on the AMCAT Score. AMCAT Score has become a benchmark for the candidate’s skills and knowledge as well as abilities to feature themselves among the lakhs of resumes. Lakhs of graduation and pursuing candidates are writing AMCAT and called for interviews which are conducting the in top MNC companies. Follow are some of the companies recognizing AMCAT Score
- Banking Institutions.
- Financial Institutions.
- Automobile Companies.
- IT Companies.
- Telecommunication Companies.
- Corporate Companies.
- IT Product Companies & many other Companies.
AMCAT Test Pattern 2018
|Name of the Paper.||Marks|
|Logical Ability (Reasoning)||900.|
- English Comprehension – 900 Marks
- Quantitative Ability – 900 Marks
- Logical Ability – 900 Marks
Optional Modules: (900 Marks)
- Computer Literacy
- Computer Programming Principles and Application
- Electronics and Semiconductor
- Civil Engineering
1. English Comprehension Syllabus 2018-2019:
Practice Verbal Ability Questions and Answers To Crack AMCAT English. It’s so easy if you practice these chapters.
Number of Questions: 25
Module Duration: 25 min
- Fill in the blanks
- Error identification
- Error correction
- Ordering sentences
- Passage questions etc.
2. Quantitative Ability Syllabus 2018-2019:
Practice Aptitude Questions and Answers To Crack AMCAT Aptitude. It’s so easy if you practice below provided chapters.
Number of Questions: 25 (for Engineering Graduates) / 16 (for MBA and General Graduates)
Module Duration: 35 min (for Engineering Graduates) / 16 min (for MBA and General Graduates)
- Basic Algebra
- Decimals and Fractions
- LCM and HCF
- Problems on Numbers
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Profit & Loss
- Age relations
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Permutations and Combinations
- General Maths etc.
3. Logical Ability Syllabus 2018-2019:
All India Jobs provides you the syllabus of Reasoning. Practice the below provided chapters. So that you can easily crack the exam.
Number of Questions: 24
Module Duration: 35 min
- Coding Decoding
- Blood Relations
- Direction Sense Test
- Statements and Conclusion
- Number Series
- Critical Reasoning etc.
4. Aspiring Minds Personality Inventory (AMPI) Syllabus 2018-19:
Number of Questions: 80
Module Duration: 20 min
- Openness to Experience
- Structure and constructs of Computer Programs
- Data-structures and Basics Algorithms
- Object-Oriented Programming Concepts
Electronics and Semiconductors:
- Analog Electronics
- Digital Electronics
- Hardware Usage and Organization
- Operating System Usage and Concepts
- Basic Software and Internet
- Building Materials and Construction
- Applied Mechanics
- Strength of Materials
- Waste Water and Supply Engineering
- Soil Mechanics
- Concrete Technology
- R.C.C Structure Design
- Steel Structure Design
- Highway Engineering etc.
- Strength of Materials
- Fluid Mechanics
- Design of Machines
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Production Management
How to get interview calls from AMCAT?
You can also see: eLitmus Syllabus 2018-2019 and PH Test Pattern
AMCAT or Aspiring Minds Computer Adaptive Test is an employability assessment test to assess the aptitude, reasoning and technical skills of students and new graduates. AMCAT is a statistical assessment platform to provide the skill measurements for each student who takes up the test.
Hope the above-provided information about AMCAT syllabus is helpful to you. Keep visiting all India jobs for latest updates about AMCAT.