We are providing AMCAT Syllabus 2017 and Question Paper Pattern 2017. Aspiring Minds conducts AMCAT Test for engineering freshers who are seeking IT jobs. The objective of AMCAT test is, it will grade the students who took the exam based on their performance. If you can get good score then you will get interview calls from big MNC companies like Accenture, Mindtree, Cognizant, Wipro, HCL and many other small and medium companies. In overall AMCAT test will increases your chance of employment. Give a try to this test if you are trying for a job in IT industry.
AMCAT Syllabus 2017:
The AMCAT test syllabus consists of various sections/modules which you can choose according to your profile or education background. There are certain modules which are compulsory for everyone (Language and Aptitude Modules), whereas others are optional. During the test, you will be given an option to select any two domain specific modules. It is recommended to that you go through the module description and befitting job profiles before you go to take the AMCAT.
What is AMCAT Test?AMCAT or Aspiring Minds Computer Adaptive Test is an employability assessment test to assess the aptitude, reasoning technical skills and job specific domain skills of job applicants thus helping recruiters identify the suitability of a candidate.
The test is structured into the following modules.
- English Comprehension - 900 Marks
- Quantitative Ability - 900 Marks
- Logical Ability - 900 Marks
- Computer Literacy
- Computer Programming Principles and Application
- Electronics and Semiconductor
- Civil Engineering
1. English Comprehension Syllabus 2017:Practice Verbal Ability Questions and Answers To Crack AMCAT English. It's so easy if you practice these chapters.
Number of Questions: 25
Module Duration: 25 min
- Fill in the blanks
- Error identification
- Error correction
- Ordering sentences
- Passage questions etc.
2. Quantitative Ability Syllabus 2017:
Practice Aptitude Questions and Answers To Crack AMCAT Aptitude. It's so easy if you practice below provided chapters.Number of Questions: 25 (for Engineering Graduates) / 16 (for MBA and General Graduates)
Module Duration: 35 min (for Engineering Graduates) / 16 min (for MBA and General Graduates)
- Basic Algebra
- Decimals and Fractions
- LCM and HCF
- Problems on Numbers
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Profit & Loss
- Age relations
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Permutations and Combinations
- General Maths etc.
3. Logical Ability Syllabus 2017:
All India Jobs provides you the syllabus of Reasoning. Practice the below provided chapters. So that you can easily crack the exam.Number of Questions: 24
Module Duration: 35 min
- Coding Decoding
- Blood Relations
- Direction Sense Test
- Statements and Conclusion
- Number Series
- Critical Reasoning etc.
4. Aspiring Minds Personality Inventory (AMPI) Syllabus 2017:
Number of Questions: 80
Module Duration: 20 min
- Openness to Experience
- Structure and constructs of Computer Programs
- Data-structures and Basics Algorithms
- Object Oriented Programming Concepts
- Analog Electronics
- Digital Electronics
- Hardware Usage and Organization
- Operating System Usage and Concepts
- Basic Software and Internet
- Building Materials and Construction
- Applied Mechanics
- Strength of Materials
- Waste Water and Supply Engineering
- Soil Mechanics
- Concrete Technology
- R.C.C Structure Design
- Steel Structure Design
- Highway Engineering etc.
- Strength of Materials
- Fluid Mechanics
- Design of Machines
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Production Management
Share This Job Opening...!!