Placement papers of GlobalLogic 2016. Learn and practice the placement papers and interview questions answers of GlobalLogic and find out how much you score before you appear for your next interview and written test.
GlobalLogic Placement Papers - Interview Questions:1. The bar graph given below shows the sales of books (in thousand number) from six branches of a publishing company during two consecutive years 2000 and 2001 (Image) Sales of Books (in thousand numbers) from Six Branches - B1, B2, B3, B4, B5 and B6 of a publishing Company in 2000 and 2001. What is the ratio of the total sales of branch B2 for both years to the total sales of branch B4 for both years?
A.2:3 B.3:5 C.4:5 D.7:9
Required ratio = (75 + 65)/ (85 + 95)= 140/ 180 = 7/9
2. Total sales of branch B6 for both the years is what percent of the total sales of branches B3 for both the years?
A.68.54% B.71.11% C.73.17% D.75.55%
3. What percent of the average sales of branches B1, B2 and B3 in 2001 is the average sales of branches B1, B3 and B6 in 2000?
A.75% B.77.5% C.82.5% D.87.5%
4. What is the average sales of all the branches (in thousand numbers) for the year 2000?
A.73 B.80 C.83 D.88
Average sales of all the six branches (in thousand numbers) for the year 2000 = 1/6 * [80 + 75 + 95 + 85 + 75 + 70] = 80.
5. Total sales of branches B1, B3 and B5 together for both the years (in thousand numbers) is?
A.250 B.310 C.435 D.560
Total sales of branches B1, b2 and B5 for both the years (in thousand numbers) = (80 + 105) + (95 + 110) + (75 + 95) = 560.
6. Look at this series: 53, 53, 40, 40, 27, 27, ... What number should come next?
A.12 B.14 C.27 D.53
In this series, each number is repeated, then 13 is subtracted to arrive at the next number.
7. Which symbol will be on the face opposite to the face with symbol * ? (Image)
A.@ B.$ C.8 D.+
The symbols of the adjacent faces to the face with symbol * are @, -, + and $. Hence the required symbol is 8.
8. Which digit will appear on the face opposite to the face with number 4? (Image)
A.3 B.3.5 C.6 D.2/3
9. Which of the following diagrams indicates the best relation between Mercury, Zinc and Metal ? j3 (Image)
A.A B.B C.C D.D
Mercury and Zinc both are different from one another but belong to metal.
10. Which of the following diagrams indicates the best relation between Teacher, Writer and Musician ? j11 (Image)
A.A B.B C.C D.D
A teacher may or may not be a writer and musician. Similarly a musician may or may not be a teacher and writer and so a writer may or may not be a teacher and musician.
You can also see: Google Placement Papers
11. j10 (Image)
A.3 B.5 C.1 D.7
In each triangle, the number at the apex of the triangle equals the average of the two numbers at the bottom.
12. In each of the following sentences there are two blank spaces. Below each sentence there are five pairs of words. Find out which pair of words can be filled up in the blanks in the sentence in the same sequence to make it meaningfully complete. The truth is that in a highly capital-intensive business _______ deep pockets, domestic civil aviation is _______ under capitalized.
A.Ascertaining, highly B.requiring, woefully C.sustaining, alarmingly D.balancing, astonishingly
13. Time has now come for all agencies working in the development sector to launch a multi-pronged __________ to _________ malnutrition.
A.system, abjure B.weapon, annihilate C.policy, deviate D.strategy, eradicate
14. A well- _________, physically and mentally active ________ alone can contribute to the speedier economic progress of a nation.
A.educated, subjects B.organized, systems C.advanced, brethren D.nourished, populace
15. We must develop _____ systems from the village upwards and up to the national level to constantly _______ the nutritional status of the people.
A.monitoring, review B.machinery, tackle C.efficient, emancipate D.sound, harbour
16. Democracy has taken a ______ in a system which promotes sycophancy and _____.
A.dive, bureaucracy B.delve, dictatorship C.beating, mediocrity D.ride, heredity
17. People in power love to _______ the freedom of expression by the players because it might ______ their position.
A.suppress, undermine B.counter, reveal C.contradict, focus D.exploit, hamper
18. Rituals play an important role in ____ growth and growth of our minds to its full
A.cultural, measure B.religious, maximum C.mystical, exposure D.spiritual, potential
19. In the questions below the sentences have been given in Active/Passive voice. From the given alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the given sentence in Passive/Active voice After driving professor Kumar to the museum she dropped him at his hotel.
A.After being driven to the museum, Professor Kumar was dropped at his hotel.
B.Professor Kumar was being driven dropped at his hotel.
C.After she had driven Professor Kumar to the museum she had dropped him at his hotel.
D.After she was driven Professor Kumar to the museum she had dropped him at his hotel.
20. I remember my sister taking me to the museum.
A.I remember I was taken to the museum by my sister. B.I remember being taken to the museum by my sister. C.I remember myself being taken to the museum by my sister. D.I remember taken to the museum by my sister.
You can also see: Genpact Placement Papers
21. Who is creating this mess?
A.Who has been created this mess? B.By whom has this mess been created? C.By whom this mess is being created? D.By whom is this mess being created?
22. They greet me cheerfully every morning.
A.Every morning I was greeted cheerfully. B.I am greeted cheerfully by them every morning. C.I am being greeted cheerfully by them every morning. D.Cheerful greeting is done by them every morning to me
23. Darjeeling grows tea.
A.Tea is being grown in Darjeeling. B.Let the tea be grown in Darjeeling. C.Tea is grown in Darjeeling. D.Tea grows in Darjeeling
24. In the following the questions choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word. WARY
A.Sad B.vigilant C.Distorted D.Tired
A.Mob B.Noise C.Roar D.Rubbish
A.Jubilation B.Havoc C.Excitement D.Defeat
27. In the following questions choose the word which is the exact OPPOSITE of the given words HYPOCRITICAL
A.Gentle B.Sincere C.Amiable D.Dependable
A.Courageous B.Sincere C.Steadfast D.Humble
29. The following questions, consist of two words each that have a certain relationship to each other, followed by four lettered pairs of words. Select the lettered pair that has the same relationship as the original pair of words. Plants: Coal
A.Crops: Manure B.Animals : Oil C.Cow : Milk D.Fire : Smoke
30. Rectangle: Cylinder
A.Square : Sphere B.Circle : Disc C.Triangle : Cone D.Wall : Room
31. Graphite: Lubricant
A.Graphite: Lubricant B.Iron : Steel C.Wool : Cloth D.Diamond : Abrasive
Explanation; carbon of which the best known are graphite,it used as lubricant