Placement papers of Accel Frontline 2016-2017. Learn and practice the placement papers, syllabus and interview questions answers of Accel Frontline and find out how much you score before you appear for your next interview and written test.
Candidates should practice the previous papers of Accel Frontline according to the syllabus by managing the time.This will help them to analyze in which area they are weak and have to spend more time to achieve their goal of clearing the written exam and further move to next rounds.
Accel Frontline Placement Papers & Interview Questions:
1. A monkey starts climbing up a rode 20ft. tall. Each hour, it hops 3ft. and slips back 2ft. How much time would it take the monkey to reach the top?
A.19 B.20 C.18 D.17
Explanation: Till 17th feet monkey can climb only 1 feet/hour. Next hour it climb 3 feat. Then it reach on top. After reaching there it won't slip. So total 18 minutes taken.
2. What is the missing number in this series? 8 2 14 6 11 ? 14 6 18 12
A.9 B.10 C.7 D.5
Add first number & last number. The second and second from last..... So 11+ 9 = 20
3. Which of the following numbers is divisible by 4?
A.1123346 B.102246 C.100234 D.10224
4. At 15:15 railway time, what will be the angle between minute and hour hand?
A.0 degree B.180 degrees C.360 degrees D.7.5 Degree
15.15 = 3.15 p.m. Angle = 11/2 * 15 - 30*3 = 7.5 Degree
5. Which of the following is not true about C Programming?
A.C provides function oriented programming B.C program can be compiled on a C++ compiler C.C supports encapsulation D.none of these
6. What will be effect of size of operator on Unions?
A.gives the size of the biggest member B.gives the size of sum of all members C.gives the size of the smallest of the members D.none of these
7. Divide by Zero is a common exception of type
A.Runtime B.Compile Time C.can be either Run time or Compile time D.none of this
8. Find the output of the code snippet char *S1 = "ABCD"; char S2[ ] = "ABC"; printf("%d,%d",sizeof(S1), sizeof(S2));
A.3,4 B.4,4 C.3,3 D.4,3
9. Which of the following statements is false?
A.Pointers are designed for storing memory addresses B.Arrays are passed by value to functions C.Both of the above are false D.none of these
10. Which of the following statements is true regarding static variables?
A.Both local and global variables can be defined as static variables B.Only local variables can be defined as static variables C.Scope and life of global variables is limited to the function to which they are declared D.none of these
You can also practice: ABB Placement Papers
11. An ampersand in front of a pointer variable gives
A.address of the value B.value present at the address C.depends on the actual scenario D.none of this
12. The size of the bucket is N kb. The bucket fills at the rate of 0.1 kb per millisecond. A programmer sends a program to receiver. There it waits for 10 milliseconds. And response will be back to programmer in 20 milliseconds. How much time the program takes to get a response back to the programmer, after it is sent?
A.1 B.20.5 C.30 D.40
Doesn't matter that what the time is being taken to fill the bucket. After reaching program it waits there for 10ms and back to the programmer in 20 ms.
Then total time to get the response is 20ms +10 ms=30 ms
13. what is 'a' percent of b divided by' b' percent of a?
A.a B.b C.1 D.10
a percent of bLa/100)*b b percent of a : (b/100) * a a percent of b divided by b percent of a : ((a / 100 )*b) / (b/100) * a )) = 1
14. A face of the clock is divided into three parts. First part hours total is equal to the sum of the second and third part. What is the total of hours in the bigger part?
A.4 B.9 C.6 D.10
the clock normally has 12 hr three parts x,y,z x+y+z=12 x=y+z 2x=12 x=6 so the largest part is 6 hrs
15. Five boys were climbing a hill. J was following H. R was just ahead of G. K was between G & H. They were climbing up in a column. Who was the second?
A.K B.H C.G D.J
The order in which they are climbing is R-G-K-H-J.
16.It was calculated that 75 men could complete a piece of work in 20 days. When work was scheduled to commence, it was found necessary to send 25 men to another project. How much longer will it take to complete the work?
A.25 B.30 C.40 D.20
Before: One day work = 1 / 20 One man's one day work = 1 / ( 20 * 75) Now: No. Of workers = 50 One day work = 50 * 1 / ( 20 * 75) The total no. of days required to complete the work = (75 * 20)/50= 30 days
17. A rich merchant had collected many gold coins. He did not want anybody to know about them. One day, his wife asked, "How many gold coins do we have?" After pausing a moment, he replied, "Well! If I divide the coins into two unequal numbers, then 37 times the difference between the two numbers equals the difference between the squares of the two numbers.
" The wife looked puzzled. Can you help the merchant's wife by finding out how many gold R?
A.37 B.35 C.27 D.28
37(x-y)=x^2-y^2. u no tht x^2-y^2=(x-y)(x+y).so (x-y) cancels on both sides to give x+y=37.so sum of unequal halves=37 which is the req answer.
18. Suppose 8 monkeys take 8 minutes to eat 8 bananas. (a) How many minutes would it take 3 monkeys to eat 3 bananas? (b) How many monkeys would it take to eat 48 bananas in 48 minutes
A.3,4 B.8,6 C.8,4 D.4,8
a).each mky takes 8 min to eat a banana b).ans:8m=48 m=6
19. When I add 4 times my age 4 years from now to 5 times my age 5 years from now, I get 10 times my current age. How old will I be 3 years from now?
A.35 B.41 C.46 D.38
Let my age be x years now 4 times age 4 years from now will be 4(x+4) 5 times age 5 years from now will be 5(x+5) 10 times my age now = 10x 4(x+4)+5(x+5)=10x 4x+16+5x+25=10x 4x+16+5x+25-10x= 0 -x+41=0 add +x to both sides -x+x+41 =x 41=x My age now = 41 years
20. A box of 150 packets consists of 1kg packets and 2kg packets. Total weight of box is 264kg. How many 2kg packets are there ?
A.112 B.120 C.114 D.140
x= 2 kg Packs y= 1 kg packs x + y = 150 .......... Eqn 1 2x + y = 264 .......... Eqn 2 Solve the Simultaneous equation; x = 114 so, y = 36 ANS : Number of 2 kg Packs = 114.
You can also practice: TCS Placement Papers
21. Shahrukh speaks truth only in the morning and lies in the afternoon, whereas Salman speaks truth only in the afternoon. A says that B is Shahrukh. Is it morning or afternoon and who is A - Shahrukh or Salman?
A.Afternoon, salman B.morning,salman C.Afternoon,shahrukh D.morning,shahrukh
22. A student divided a number by 2/3 when he required to multiply by 3/2. Calculate the percentage of error in his result.
A.1 B.0 C.1/2 D.none
Since 3x / 2 = x / (2 / 3)
23. A man was engaged on a job for 30 days on the condition that he would get a wage of Rs. 10 for the day he works, but he have to pay a fine of Rs. 2 for each day of his absence. If he gets Rs. 216 at the end, he was absent for work for ... days.
A.20 B.8 C.7 D.10
The equation portraying the given problem is: 10 * x - 2 * (30 - x) = 216 where x is the number of working days. Solving this we get x = 23 Number of days he was absent was (30-23) = 7 days.
24. A contractor agreeing to finish a work in 150 days, employed 75 men each working 8 hours daily. After 90 days, only 2/7 of the work was completed. Increasing the number of men by ________ each working now for 10 hours daily, the work can be completed in time.
A.140 B.150 C.59 D.100
One man's one hour's work = 2 / (7 * 90 * 8 * 75) The remaining work (5/7) has to be completed within 60 days, because the total number of days allotted for the project is 150 days. So we get the equation (2 * 10 * x * 60) / (7 * 90 * 8 * 75) = 5/7 where x is the number of men working after the 90th day.
We get x = 225 Since we have 75 men already, it is enough to add only 150 men.
25. A man walks at 4 km/hr on plain, then at 3 km/hr uphill and then returns through the same road at 6 km/hr downhill and at 4 km/hr on the plain. It takes altogether 6 hours. So what distance he covered in one way?
A.24 B.18 C.12 D.10
Let plain road = x km And hill road = y km x/4 + y/3 + y/6 + x/4 = 6 x/2 + y/2 = 6 x + y =12
26. Susan can type 10 pages in 5 minutes. Mary can type 5 pages in 10 minutes. Working together, how many pages can they type in 30 minutes?
A.15 B.20 C.65 D.75
E (30/5=6; 6*10=60; Susan will type 60 pages in 30 min. 30/10=3; 5*3=15; Mary will type 15 pages in 30 min. 60+15=75)
27. Consider the following series: 3, 4, 6, 9, 13, ____ What comes next?
A.15 B.16 C.17 D.18
D (3+1=4; 4+2=6; 6+3=9; 9+4=13; 13+5=18)
28. 3 blocks are chosen randomly on a chessboard. What is the probability that they are in the same diagonal?
A.0.002688 B.0.011 C.0.002888 D.0.0048
There are total of 64 blocks on a chessboard. So 3 blocks can be chosen out of 64 in 64C3 ways.
So the sample space is = 41664 There are 2 diagonal on chessboard each one having 8 blocks.
Consider one of them. 3 blocks out of 8 blocks in diagonal can be chosen in 8C3 ways.
But there are 2 such diagonals, hence favourables = 2 * 8C3 = 2 * 56 = 112 The required probability is = 112 / 41664 = 1 / 372 = 0.002688
29. What is the area of the triangle ABC with A(e,p) B(2e,3p) and C(3e,5p)? where p = PI (3.141592654)
A.1.2 B.0 C.5 D.3
A tricky ONE. Given 3 points are colinear. Hence, it is a straight line. Hence area of triangle is 0.
30. Silu and Meenu were walking on the road.Silu said, "I weigh 51 Kgs. How much do you weigh?"Meenu replied that she wouldn't reveal her weight directly as she is overweight. But she said, "I weigh 29 Kgs plus half of my weight."How much does Meenu weigh?
A.57 B.60 C.58 D.67
Meenu weighs 58 Kgs. It is given that Meenu weighs 29 Kgs plus half of her own weight. It means that 29 Kgs is the other half. So she weighs 58 Kgs.
Accel Frontline Placement Paper Syllabus:
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus:
- Permutations & Combinations
- Time Speed & Distance
- Time & Work
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio & Proportion
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Number Series
- Mixtures & Alligations
- Number System
- Heights and Distances
- Geometry & Mensuration
- Data Sufficiency
- LCM and HCL
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Boats and Streams
- Areas, Volumes
- Number Series
- Letter Series
- Binary Logic
- Clocks & Calendars
- Cubes & Dice
- Blood Relations
- Data Sufficiency
- Seating Arrangement
- Venn Diagrams
- Problem Solving
- Coded Inequalities
- Double Lineup
- Logical Deductions
- Routes & Networks
- Grouping & Selections
- Evaluating Course of Action
- Statements and Conclusions
- Mathematical and Computer Operations
- Critical Reasoning
- Situation Reaction Test
- Decision Making
- Symbols and Notations
- Direction Sense Test
- Logical Sequence Of Words
- Assertion and Reason
- Verification of Truth of the Statement
- Statements and Assumptions
- Data Interpretation
Verbal Ability Syllabus:
- Sentence Completion
- Spelling Test
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Para Completion
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Fill in the blanks
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Improvement
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Identify the Errors
- Plural Forms
- Odd Words
- Identify the Sentences
- Sentence Pattern
- Tag Questions
Dear readers, the syllabus and Accel Frontline placement papers provided here are just for information purpose only. Sometimes companies may change their syllabus and exam pattern. So Please check official company website for the latest syllabus.
Share This Job Opening...!!