17 Toughest Interview Questions 2014:The following are the list of 17 toughest interview questions of 2014 asked by top most innovative MNC companies in the world. These questions are not so easy to answer. These interview questions are very tricky and logical. So don't dare to answer :)
If you were given a box of pencils, list 10 things you could do with them that are not their traditional use.
How would you solve problems if you were from Mars?
What's the most creative way you can break a clock?
4) Pacific Sunwear:
If you were a street sign, what would you be?
A disc is spinning on a spindle, and you don't know which way. You are given a set of pins. Describe how you would use them to determine which way the disc is spinning. www.allindiajobs.in
6) Goldman Sachs:
There are infinite black and white dots on a plane. Prove that the distance between one black dot and one white dot is one unit. allindiajobs.in
You have a bag of with "N" number of strings. At random, you pull out a string's end.
You pull out another string end and you tie the two together.
You repeat this until there are no loose ends left to pull out of the bag.
What is the expected number of loops? allindiajobs.in
8) JP Morgan Chase:
Think of a product or service that no one has ever thought of before, one that you think would be revolutionary for your university. How would you market it?
You want to design a phone for deaf people — how do you do it?
Why should we not hire you?
How would you design an elevator?
Name as many Microsoft products as you can.
Is this binary tree a mirror of itself?
How do you cut a circular cake into eight equal pieces?
15) Goldman Sachs:
How much does a Boeing 707 weigh?
Do you believe in a higher power?
17) MTD Products:
How do you feel about working in extreme weather conditions all year round?
Hope these toughest interview questions are useful to each one of you. We will be covering more and more useful and interesting news in the coming days. So keep visiting www.allindiajobs.in
You can also read these interview tips:
- Best Resume Writing Tips For Freshers 2013-2014 (New)
- 4 Tricky Interview Questions of All Time - Everyone Should Know
- TOP 10 Interview Tips For Freshers To Get A Dream Job (New)
- 7 Deadly Interview Mistakes Which Should be Avoided (New)
- 9 Questions A Job Seeker Shouldn't Ask in an Interview
- HR Interview Tips For Freshers - Do's and Dont's
- Best Group Discussion Tips For Freshers and Common GD Topics
- Top 10 HR Interview Questions with Answers For Freshers & Professionals
- 5 Tips for intern freshers to turn your internship into a job
Share This Job Opening...!!