iGate Walkin Drive for freshers as Systems Associate On 30th July 2014. IGATE Recruitment drive for freshers as Systems Associate-service Desk Position. B.Sc, B.Com, BA, BBM, BBA freshers Walkins in Bangalore. Must have 60% through out education. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the IGATE recruitment drive.
|Qualification||B.Sc, B.Com, BA, BBM, BBA|
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Job Role||Systems Associate – Service Desk|
- Provide best-in-class customer service, problem resolution and technical troubleshooting to customer queries over the voice based phone service.
- Support customers across Telecommunication, Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology vertical.
- Troubleshoot customer issues related to internet broadband, cable, DTH, modem, router, mobile handset etc.
- Meet customer requirements through first contact resolution.
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem.
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures.
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
- Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed.
- Prepare complete and accurate work and update customer file.
- Freshers with Graduation in B. Sc / BCA / B.Com / BA / BBA /BBM can apply passed out in 2013 or 2014 only
- Maximum 1 year of experience in an international call center can also apply with above said qualifications only
- Should possess 60% and above throughout academics
- Certifications like MCSE/CCNA /PMI/ITIL are preferred
- Willing to work in night shifts
- Willing to sign 2 years of Service agreement
- Basic computing skills
- Good written and oral communication skills are required
- Should have excellent communication and English speaking skills
- Knowledge of basic computer operations.
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation.
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail.
- Good listening and responding skills.
- Should be willing to take up challenges and go extra mile to perform work responsibilities
- Should have great interpersonal skills and ability to perform under pressure
- Should have experience in a Technical call center / ISP Help Desk / Technical Help Desk.
iGate Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 30th July 2014
Time of Interview: 3:30 PM – 5:30 PM
IGATE, 158 – 162 & 165 – 170,
EPIP Phase-2, Whitefield,