Capgemini Recruitment 2014 | Capgemini Walkins in Bangalore On 22nd June 2014. Capgemini Job Openings in Bangalore for Infrastructure Administrator Position. B.Sc, BCA, Diploma, BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA freshers and experienced candidates are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly walkin to below mentioned address.
|Qualification||B.Sc, BCA, Diploma, BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Infrastracture Administrator|
- Candidates taken training or certification in Windows admin or Linux admin or Networking can apply.
- Candidates having MCITP, MCP, MCSE, MCSA, Redhat, CCNA, CCNP, RHCE, RHCSA can apply.
- Candidate Should have good communication and presentable skills
- Only 1 years max gap will be permitted.
- Only 2012 or 2013 passout candidates should apply.
- Please carry your CV, photo identity proof and 1 photo with you for the interview.
- BSc, BCA, Diploma, BE, Btech, M.E., M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA (50% throughout education for 10th, 12th and Graduation and post Graduation)
Note: Candidates those who do not fit the requirement will not be processed further.
Capgemini Walk-in Details:
Walk-in Date: 22nd June 2014
Walk-in Time : 10 AM – 12 PM
Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd. (SEZ UNIT)
Pritech Park SEZ, Bldg 6B,
Bellandur Village, Vathur Hobli,
Outer Ring Road, Bangalore – 560 037.
Contact Person: Praveen Murthy/ Monika Shukla
A Brief about Capgemini:
Capgemini in India is over 50,000 people strong across 9 cities (Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata and Chennai – Trichy and Salem). A pioneer in the IT industry, Capgemini has over 45 years of global expertise collaborating with leading corporations and now brings the Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing experience to India. With dedicated teams to service the local markets, Capgemini has strong domain experience to assist clients across the Government and Public Sector, Energy and Utilities, Manufacturing, Telecom and Financial Services sectors and help them advance in their respective industries.