TCS Off Campus Drive 2015 For Freshers 2014 Pass out Batch. Last Date To Apply Online On 14th February 2015. BE, B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc, ME, M.Tech Freshers Can Apply or Register For TCS Off Campus Drive 2014.
|Company Name||TATA Consultancy Services|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc|
|Experience||Freshers 2014 Pass out batch|
|Job Role||Entry Level Freshers|
|Last Date||14th February 2014|
Note: Registration and Application Process closes on 14th February 2014
– BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any of the following disciplines:
Electronics and Electrical Engineering
Electronics and Communication
Electronics and Telecommunication
Electronics/Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
– MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background)
– M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology
Year of Graduation:
Engineering students scheduled to graduate in the year 2014 are eligible to apply.
– No pending backlogs at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process.
– It is mandatory to declare pending backlogs, if any, in the TCS Application Form.
– Minimum Aggregate Marks of 60% and above in the first attempt in all academic courses Standard 10th onwards.
– Aggregate of all subjects in all semesters to be considered (All subjects mentioned on the mark sheet).
– First attempt implies securing 60% and above marks within the normal duration of the course
– Improvement exam is not first attempt and hence the marks secured in improvement exams should not be considered to calculate aggregate marks.
– In case you have done both, 12thand equivalent diploma, you should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks in both courses.
Minimum Age-18 years and Maximum Age-28 years at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process.
– It is compulsory to declare gaps/breaks, if any, during your academics and work experience in the TCS Application form.
– Maximum up to 24 months break may be permissible for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
– The reason for break in academics should not be extended education.
Previous Unsuccessful attempt:
– Candidates who have previously appeared for the TCS selection process and have not been successful in clearing the same are not eligible to re-apply for the next 6 months
– Candidates who have appeared for the TCS Campus Selection process in the year 2013-14, are not eligible to apply for the off-campus process.
How To Apply:
You can also see: TCS off campus drive for freshers
Stay tuned to TCS Campus Commune (https://nextstep.tcs.com > Campus Commune) for further updates!
In Case of any queries you may connect with us on our Toll Free Helpline (1800-209-3111) or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org