|Company Name||Dell International Services India Private Limited|
|Experience||0 – 5 Year|
|Job Role||Customer Care|
* The incumbent handles inbound calls on declined credit card orders.
* Primary responsibility of the process is to investigate the reason for decline, resolve the issue and release the order into Production.
* Responsible for addressing and resolving customer credit card payment issues.
* Frequent phone contact with customers, financial institutions, other departments within Dell.
* Candidate should have sound judgment and ability to make quality decisions.
* Graduates Freshers can apply
* Work Experience ranging between 1Yr To 5 Yrs into International Voice Experience may apply.
* Post Graduates /Undergraduate with Minimum 1 Yr into international voice process Or 2 Yrs into other domian.
* Candidates with customer care experience (International Voice) can also apply.
* Should be open to work in rotational shifts.
* Good spoken English.
Walkin Date: 6th – 14th February 2014
Walkin Time: 3 PM
Dell International Services India Private Limited
Divyashree Greens,Survey # 12/1, 12/2A ,
Challaghata village, Varthur Hobli,
Kormangla Inner Ring Road, Bangalore.
You can also find below related Jobs: