Ernst Young Walkin Drive For Freshers On 10th February 2014 - Bangalore. See the below details for Qualification, Experience, job location, job role and other details.
|Company Name||Ernst & Young|
|Qualification||B.Sc, B.Com, MBA/PGDM|
|Experience||0 - 1 Year|
|Job Role||Financial Analyst|
* Ability to learn on the job in a fast paced environment
* Multi task and work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
* Analyze and work on complex Excel Cash Flow and Collateral Models.
* Ability to pay attention to details while maintaining a holistic view on the complete process. This includes ability to read and understand legal documents such as indentures, CDS confirms and translate those into excel models.
* To be able to reverse engineer excel models and trouble shoot problems or issues in the excel models and take corrective actions as required.
* Articulate issues and problems and communicate clearly to the client and onshore senior analysts both verbally and in a written medium.
* Ability to work collaboratively with team members as part of the team. Being an effective team player.
* Maintain the integrity amongst the team members.
* Perform ah-hoc research on structured products and other technical development requests (for ex. in excel VBA) as required.
Walkin Interview Date: 10th February 2014 on 10 AM
A Brief about Ernst & Young :
Ernst & Young"s Formally Known as EY Global Shared Services is a global initiative that provides a broad array of services across the globe. Services include U.S & U.K taxes, Global Finance, Accounting and Reporting, Transfer Pricing, and much more. Ernst & Young GSS is one of the most admired international professional service firms and it invites bright candidates with a promise to provide them opportunities to grow and succeed.
Source: Click Here
You can also find below related Jobs: