Ericsson Recruitment 2014 For Freshers and Exp as Network Engineer – January 2014.See the below details for Qualification, Experience, job location, job role and other details.
Company Name : Ericsson
Qualification : BE, B.Tech
Experience : 0 – 3 Years
Job Location : Across India
Job Role : Network Engineer
* The Network Engineer performs design, optimization and audit of a network to meet the customer requirements.
* The Network Engineer role is applicable for design & optimization of RAN, BBA, Transmission, Core, OM and Services Networks.
* The Network Engineer can be engaged in the whole process from pre-sales of services and networks to service delivery and acceptance.
* The role is focused on executing design, audit and optimization services, where the network engineer is responsible for part of the solution and part of the service process.
* Hereby, the Network Engineer is responsible to keep time, performance and quality according to Ericsson requirements and Customer contract.
* Identify add-on sales opportunities
* Participate in knowledge sharing activities
* Assist in development of a service proposal
* Collect and document customer requirements
* Person would be responsible for Support and Maintenance of EDOS Platform
* Exp -0-3 yrs Assessed
* Knowledge of Performance Monitoring systems
* Exp in 24*7 monitoring and support
* Exp in Windows env.
* Exp in H/w Resource monitoring, connectivity, Data Reliability, Database monitoring.
* Should have inclination to learn and perform on new Application/Solutions
* Should have good troubleshooting skills.
* Ready to work on Shifts.
How To Apply:
A Brief about Ericsson:
Ericsson is world’s leading provider of communications technology and services. Our offerings include services, consulting, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology.
Using innovation to empower people, business and society, Ericsson is working towards the Networked Society: a world connected in real time that will open up opportunities to create freedom, transform society and drive solutions to some of our planet’s greatest challenges.
We are truly a global company, operating across borders in over 180 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment. As an Ericsson employee, you will have freedom to think big and the support to turn ideas into achievements. Continuous learning and growth opportunities allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to progress and reach your career goals. We invite you to join our team.
You can also find below related Jobs:
2012 and 2013 Passout Freshers Walkin Drive at ZenQ On 8th February 2014 – Hyderabad
AON Hewitt Joint Campus Placement Drive 2014 | Aon Hiring For 2014 Passout Graduate Freshers On 3rd February 2014