Intel Job Openings in Bangalore For BE, B.Tech Freshers - September 2013
Job location: Bangalore
* Responsibilities may be quite diverse of an exempt technical nature.
* U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
* Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
* You should possess a Bachelors degree in ECE and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering from recognized university. Additional qualifications include:
* Background in VLSI design
* Good programming skills would be an added advantage
Intel Business Group:
Intel Labs is the company's world-class, industry leading research organization, responsible for driving Intel's technology pipeline and creating new opportunities. The mission of Intel Labs is to deliver breakthrough technologies to fuel Intel's growth. This includes identifying and exploring compelling new technologies and high risk opportunities ahead of business unit investment and demonstrating first-to-market technologies and innovative new usages for computing technology. Intel Labs engages the leading thinkers in academia and industry in addition to partnering closely with Intel business units.
How To Apply: