– Give a firm handshake with interviewer.
– Introduce yourself.
– Listen carefully to the interviewer.
– Be Polite, Professional and Positive during the interview.
– Always be prepared to talk about anything you have included on your resume.
– Always be truthful about your experiences and skills. Don’t lie.
– Show interest and enthusiasm towards the job and company while talking with the HR.
– Thank the interviewer at the end of interview. If more than one interviewers are there then Thank each and everyone.
– Ask interviewer about the next step in the interview process.
Dont’s – HR Interview Tips For Freshers:
– Don’t be late to interview. Be ontime or a little early is recommended.
– Don’t be panic or nervous during interview. It shows that you are not confident on you.
– Don’t ask working hours of the company or Job.
– Don’t look at your watch during interview. If you do, it gives the feeling that you are not interested in interview or the job anymore.
– Don’t start the topics like salary.
– Don’t be too serious during interview. Interviewers like happy and smiling people.
– Don’t interrupt to the interviewer while he / she is talking on something. Just listen carefully.
Hope these HR Interview Tips are useful.
All the best for your HR interviews.
You can also read:
- Best Resume Writing Tips For Freshers 2013-2014 (New)
- 4 Tricky Interview Questions of All Time – Everyone Should Know
- TOP 10 Interview Tips For Freshers To Get A Dream Job(New)
- 7 Deadly Interview Mistakes Which Should be Avoided (New)
- 9 Questions A Job Seeker Shouldn’t Ask in an Interview
- Top 10 HR Interview Questions with Answers For Freshers & Professionals