Google India Jobs For Freshers - Hyderabad - Product Quality Analyst - August 2013
Google's brand is only as strong as our users' trust--and their steadfast belief that our guiding principles are what's best for them. Our Product Quality Operations team has the critical responsibility of protecting Google's users by ensuring online safety by fighting web abuse and fraud across Google products like Search, Maps, AdWords and AdSense. On this team, you're a big-picture thinker and strategic leader. You understand the user's point of view and are passionate about using your combined technical, sales and customer service acumen to protect our users. You work globally and cross-functionally with Google developers and Product Managers to navigate challenging online safety situations and handle abuse and fraud cases at Google speed (read: fast!). Help us prove that quality on the Internet trumps all.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or related discipline. In lieu of degree, 4 years of experience.
- 1 year of experience, or a new graduate with a successful track record.
- Knowledge and/or experience in internet, web-research, fraud investigation, risk management, advertising, and/or e-commerce preferred, but not required.
- Familiarity with typical web practices and solid understanding of webmaster skills and interest in innovation, technology, and Google products. Native fluency in multiple languages.
- Ability to identify complex problems and implement creative, data-driven solutions. Analytical skills with attention to detail and experience analyzing large sets of data in Spreadsheet.
- Strong project management skills with flexibility and willingness to work on a variety of projects while demonstrating ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
Area Of Work:
The Product Quality Operations (PQO) team protects Google's users. We define and communicate product policies, and we defend Google's integrity by fighting spam, fraud and abuse across Google products. The PQO team ensures product quality for the company's expanding base of advertisers, publishers and users in more than 40 languages. We partner with Engineering to combat fraud and abuse across major products like Search, AdWords, AdSense, Google+, Wallet, and Maps. PQO team members are motivated to find innovative solutions and use technical know-how and proactive communication to work across functions to defend the user.
How To Apply:
Share This Job Opening...!!