Company Name: IBM India
Qualification: Any Degree
Experience: 2011 and 2012 Pass outs
IBM Off-Campus Recruitment Drive For Freshers 2011,2012 Batch On 29th April 2013
* Providing Voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP. The job will require you to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
* Remote Infrastructure support delivery
* Perform problem cause analysis
* Resolve routine customer problem
* Ability to Identify Opportunity & Implement Process Improvements
* Has technical experience and skills in the areas of problem determination, creativity and analysis.
* Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurements.
# Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting
# Browser Support - Internet Explorer
# Strong computer skills required �
# Proficient in network connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN
# Excellent oral and written communication skills.
# Excellent customer service orientation
# Neutral accent
# Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
# User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client - Outlook, Notes etc..
# Skilled in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
# Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
# Questioning skills /probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller
# Any Degree with Consistent academic record of a minimum of 60% in X, XII, UG and PG (if applicable).
# Flunecy In Communications Skills (both spoken and written)/ soft skills
How To Apply:
Share This Job Opening...!!