Qualification: B.Tech, MBA
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Job Location: Delhi
Job Role: Programer Analyst
Godrej Infotech Walk In Drive For Freshers as Programer Analyst On 18th & 19th April 2013 – B.Tech, MBA
* Education background – B.tech (IT) with MBA preferably in IT.
* Inclined towards making career in Sales.
* Good knowledge and know-how about SI business.
* Good communication Skills
* Good Interpersonal Skills
* Good Business Analytical thinking
* Understand the basic RFP”s and apply for tender online.
* Research and gather information required about companies in specified verticals on internet, yellow pages and various data sources
* Run various campaigns, email & calling in these companies to introduce Godrej Infotech and its services http://www.allindiajobs.in
* Generate prospective leads for sales team to work on
* Coordinate with onsite sales team on the leads generated
* Entering prospective leads in CRM and tracking the status of generated leads till closure
* Engaging with prospective customers by sending periodic emails, whitepapers and calls to educate about new technologies that empower their business.
* Full-time Graduation (B.Tech IT) & MBA Marketing full time throughout 60%)
* Computer/IT knowledge will be an added advantage
* Excellent communication skills
* Telemarketing skills
* Knowledge about System Integration & Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
* Salary Offered: Stipend – Rs. 15000/- per month + incentives
* The training period will be for 1 year till which the person will be on the company payroll and will be paid the mentioned stipend. After the completion of 1 year, the candidate will be confirmed/discontinued as per the company requirements + candidate”s performance. http://www.allindiajobs.in
* Aptitude Test
* HR Interview
* Marketing Interview
Walk In Details:
Walk In Date: 18th & 19th April 2013
Walk In Time: 10:00 A.M
Godrej InfoTech Limited
Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd.,
Godrej Bhavan, Sher Shah Suri Marg,
Mathura Road, Nr. Okhla Railway Station,
New Delhi 110065.