Company Name: EMC
Qualification: Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience: Freshers / Experienced
Job Role: Tech Support Engineer
– Regularly provides technical support expertise in a complex information infrastructure environment with the need to integrate EMC products and systems with other EMC and non-EMC computer systems being operated by customers.
– Ability to convey sophisticated ongoing technical system support is critical to, and an essential component of, both EMC’s business operations and the business operations of EMC customers. www.allindiajobs.in
– Applies technical support expertise to resolve customer issues.
– Customer requests may be received by Support Centers through automated dial-homes, voice initiated technical calls from Customers, Partners, remote maintenance calls, internal and field EMC employees, Chat and Web support calls.
– Works closely with peers and internal SMEs to increase knowledge and resolve customer issues. http://www.allindiajobs.in
– Identifies and provides resolutions to technical problems.
– Uses trouble-shooting tools, content and analytical practices to help determine best way to resolve identified and unidentified problems.
– Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
– Problem solving skills.
– Troubleshooting skills.
– Exhibits confident behavior.
– Time management skills.
– Ability to work independently.
– Knowledge of job associated database/software/documentation.
– Customer focused.
How To Apply: