Company Name: IBM India Pvt Ltd
Qualification: Any graduates/Diploma graduates
Interview Location: Mohali
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Role: Technical Help Desk – Service Desk Delivery (SDD)
– The candidate should be any Graduate/Diploma with 55% or 5.5 CGPA ( aggregate of all semesters) from any recognized university.
– Should have the ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts.
– User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
– The candidates should be skilled in commercially standard software apps & major desktop operating systems www.allindiajobs.in
– Should have the basic awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
– Proficient in network connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN www.allindiajobs.in
– Should possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
– Questioning skills- probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Interview:
– Hard copy of the resume
– Photo ID card (Driving License /Passport / Voter ID card / College ID proof)
– Marks Sheets-Highest Degree (for all the semesters) ,XIIth Xth
– Degree Certificate/s
– Passport Size Photo
If you are employed in any of the company, please bring Present organization offer letter,Last 3 months pay slip / hike letter.
Round 1: The candidates will be called for Group Discussion.
Round 2:Technical Interview.
Round 3:Communication Assessment round.
Off Campus Details:
Walkin Date On 15th January 2013
Chandigarh Group of Colleges,
Register Here to participate in recruitment drive