Qualification: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
Experience: 0-3 Years
Job Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
- Work closely with the sales ops team in US to identify sources for leads on potential sellers.
- Generate Leads (potential sellers) from the internet using in-house tools.
- Use Demand Tool to DE-dupe generated leads against existing opportunities in the database to identify fresh opportunities/leads
- Qualify or disqualify a Lead (sellers website) using in-house tools depending upon whether the information in the lead satisfies Amazon standards
- Interact with the internal stakeholders/business teams on a regular basis to drive the execution.
- Ability to document processes and develop resources to capture knowledge on the Leads Analysis project.
- Work relentlessly to improve existing processes and drive automation of tools
- Integrate seller content on to the Amazon platform using standard item creation templates, working with the NA Business Teams
- Integrate external content into Amazon websites using Amazon internal content creation templates.
- Walkin Interview from 16th January to 25th January from 10 AM
Walk-in Date: 16th to 25th Jan 2013
AMAZON DEVELOPMENT CENTRE INDIA PVT LTD,
PLOT NO 6, SY NO 64(PART) Lane beside Lemon Tree Hotel
DIVYASREE TRINITY BUILDING,
MADHAPUR, HI-TECH CITY,