Qualification: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Experience: 0 to 5 years
Job Role: Trainee
– If your goal is to become a global IT professional, you are in the right place, look no where else.
– With the right blend of technical and managerial inputs, through a part-time IT training program combined with a permanent employment in IT enabled services, HTCs earn while you learn initiative, equips you well for a secure future in IT.
– Come Join HTC and reach new heights in IT career.
Documents to be brought for the interview:
– Updated Resume with final year project details & percentile information (10th, 12th and Graduation)
– Educational certificates (original & photocopies)
– Two passport size photographs
– Photo identity proof : College ID / Passport / Driving License / Pan Card / Voter ID)
– Technical certificates (if any)
Walk-in Date: 22nd Dec 2012 to 6th Jan 2013
Timing: 10 AM – 4 PM
Contact Person: Joseph / Rajagopalan
HTC Global Services (India) Pvt. Ltd
Unit 25, SDF II, Phase II, MEPZ,
Chennai 600 045
Phone: 044 22623522
For More Details: Click Here