Company Name: Bank Of America
Location: Mumbai, India
Job Role: Analyst
The Financial Institutions Credit Risk Management (FICR) unit has responsibility for client selection, due diligence, credit underwriting, terms negotiation, and ongoing risk monitoring of all FI clients (Banks and NBFIs). FICR analysts will also need to develop a good understanding of related risks (reputation, market, legal, operational, etc) inherent in our client relationships. All of this is done to balance our risk/reward opportunities and to help ensure optimal use of the bank’s capital and overall stability of our earnings. FICR partners with other business units to provide financial solutions to targeted client relationships.
- Professionally qualified (MBA/CA)
- Good analytical skills and understanding of financial statements
- Have good inter-personal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Willingness and ability to express opinions and propose basic credit decisions allindiajobs.in
- Have pro-active approach, demonstrate problem solving skills, and be results oriented
How To Apply:
Share This Job Opening...!!