Company Name: Applied Materials
Qualification: BE/B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
– Knowledge and skills typically acquired by obtaining a BS in Mechanical Engineering or related technical discipline (or equivalent knowledge) and 0-2 years directly related experience.
– No previous work experience required.
– Perform and document engineering test reports.
– In support of design projects, coordinate the procurement and assembly of mechanical components/equipment and identify sources of critical parts and subsystems to resolve technical issues.
– Generate related alpha/gamma documentation for product release.
– Design or modify mechanical engineering layouts/schematics, and/or detailed drawings/specifications of limited scope under direct supervision.
– Perform basic engineering analysis under direct supervision.
– Troubleshoots a variety of mechanical problems.
– Effective use of engineering processes in the resolution of mechanical problems of limited scope.
– With supervision, establish task priorities.
– May be responsible for the design, development and implementation of custom mechanical tooling, fixture, and associated processes to enable the handling, assembly and/or disassemble of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies throughout the product life cycle.
How To Apply: