Qualification: B.Tech/B.E (CSE, IT, EEE, ECE)
Location: Anywhere in India
Job Role: Systems / Software Engineer
Job Description :
–> Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including manageability software , utilities, databases and tools.
–> Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
–> Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
–> Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
Education Qualification & Work Experience:
· BE/B.Tech from a Tier 1 Engineering institute
· Field of education – Computer Science, Information Science and Technology, Electronics Engineering etc.
· Strong academic record (minimum of 70% aggregate score)
· Passion and deep technical competency in basic computer science and software engineering principles and processes.
· Strong problem solving skills
· Competent programming aptitude with excellent computation skills
· Self motivated to continuously upgrade one’s knowledge, keep abreast of latest developments in the software engineering field and evaluate its application in the business area on a consistent basis.
. Exceptional commitment to stay focused in one’s pursuit towards excellence with demonstrated results of the same.
How To Apply: