Company Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Experience required: Preferably two-years post qualification experience in relevant area.
Age limit: Between 18-31 years as on 01.03.2012
Last Date: 19th April 2012
The selection methodology will comprise of Written test / Trade test and Personal Interview of short listed candidates. The candidates will have to pass through each stage including medical fitness successfully for being adjudged as suitable for selection.
1. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria before submission of application.
2. Service is transferable to anywhere in India.
3. Candidates serving in Government/ Semi Government Departments/ Public Sector Organizations / Local Bodies must send their application through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of appearing in the Test/ Interview. In case, the candidate fails to submit/ produce the certificate his/her candidature will not be considered.
4. Candidates should apply in the prescribed format only and should attach attested copies of mark sheet, educational qualification certificates, ST certificate, experience certificate, if any, and a recent passport size colored photograph affixed on the application form.
5. The candidates will have the option to appear for test/interview either in Hindi or English.
6. The vacancy mentioned above are likely vacancy which may increase or decrease.
7. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will be rejected.
8. The decision of the Management in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, mode of selection will be final and Management will not entertain any enquiry or correspondence in this regard.
9. Application of a candidate having higher qualification than the prescribed qualification shall be rejected.
10. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidature.
11. In case large number of applications is received, Management reserves the right to increase the minimum percentage of cut-off marks in the prescribed qualification for calling the candidates for test/interview.
12. The decision of the Management in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, mode of selection etc. will be final and no enquiry will be entertained in this regard.
Duly filled in and completed applications should be sent by post in the prescribed format to Senior Human Resource Manager,
Indian Oil Corporation Limited,
Paradip Haldia Barauni Pipeline,
PO: Khanjanchak, Haldia ,
District: Purba Medinipur – 721 602,
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF DULY FILLED APPLICATION FORM – 19.04.2012.
For further queries, you may please contact Sr. Human Resource Manager at 03224-278399 or write to him at MPDUNGDUNG1@iocl.co.in
Click Here To Download Application
———————————————————————————— Do you have any Questions related to Jobs or career ??
We are ready to answer you.
Click Here To Ask Questions – Powered By “All India Jobs – Jobs in India“. ————————————————————————————